- Race or ethnicity
- Political views
- Religion or philosophical beliefs
- Genetic information
- Biometric data
- Physical or mental health or condition
- Marital status
- Sex life or sexual orientation
- Gender expression
- Criminal offenses
- Military or veteran status
- Membership in a trade union
- Legal history
- Financial information, such as payment-related information
- Employment background
- Salary and other benefit details
- Insurance information
- Preferences and interests
Collection and Use
John A Warekois CPA, LLC, collects personal information for various business purposes. For example, we collect personal information directly from you if you engage us to provide services to you if you visit our websites, if you submit contact details to receive our marketing communications, or if you submit a job application. In addition, we may obtain your personal information in the course of providing professional services to a third party, such as your bank or your employer. We also obtain your personal information through publicly available sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Analytics.
We use the personal information we collect in the course of conducting our business, such as
- Administering and improving our websites, or customizing our sites for you
- Understanding how our sites are being used
- Managing your registration preferences
- Maintaining and improving security, and enhancing protection against fraud, IP infringement, harassment, crime, and security risks
- Developing or improving our products and services, and identifying ways to grow our business
- Conducting quality and risk management reviews
- Benchmarking and data analysis, for instance, regarding usage of our site features and functions, purchasing tendencies, and demographic analysis of visitors to our sites
- Identifying the entity that you work for or are associated with
- Providing you with marketing communications and information about new features and special offers
- Sending you renewal and service notifications
- Providing communications about our products, services, and events
- Conducting surveys and soliciting feedback
- Running our business operations
- Complying with legal, regulatory, or professional obligations
- Communicating with you and responding to your inquiries
- Fulfilling your requests or any other purpose for which you provided information to us
The following sections provide further information about our practices in collecting and using personal information.
Information you provide
We and our service providers collect any information that you provide when you use our websites, products, or services. For example, when you register for a service, we may collect basic information about you like your name, username, password, email address, phone number, date of birth, physical address, and other demographic or contact information.
In connection with providing services, we enter into contracts with our clients that describe our scope of services for which information is collected and used. A client that provides us with third-party personal information is responsible for obtaining from such third parties the consent that may be required by law or regulation to allow such production.
You may also provide us with certain information in connection with an application for employment with John A Warekois CPA, LLC,. We may use this information to process and evaluate your application, as well as to communicate with you about employment opportunities. We may retain and use this information to identify, and communicate with you about, future potential employment opportunities with John A Warekois CPA, LLC,. If you become an employee of John A Warekois CPA, LLC, such information may become part of the employee file and may be used for other work-related purposes, including without limitation to administer benefits to you.
John A Warekois CPA, LLC uses tracking technologies from marketing partners, third-party sites, and social media platforms. We use these technologies to gauge interest in and measure the efficacy of our communications and marketing efforts, compile statistics about visitors who interact with our content, improve the technical performance of our sites, and improve the relevance of the information we offer. If you do not wish us to confirm such actions, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions in the individual email or newsletter communication you receive from us or by contacting us at the information provided below.
Disclosures and Transfers
We may share personal information with our professional advisors, insurers, benefits providers, legal or regulatory authorities, state or national boards of accountancy, or with contractors and various third-party service providers who are engaged to provide support for our internal operations or assistance with the services we provide. For example, we engage service providers to assist with IT administrative support services, such as identity management, security, hosting, back-up, and data analysis, and support services related to storage and secure disposal of hard copy files.
John A Warekois CPA, LLC, does not sell personal information to any third parties.
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications and to have your personal information corrected if it is incorrect. In certain circumstances, under applicable law, you may have the right to access or obtain a copy of your personal information, to data portability, to have your personal information deleted, to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, and to withdraw your consent for processing (where processing is based on your consent). Please note that if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with the services that necessitated processing your information.
If you become aware that the information, we maintain is inaccurate or if you would like to update your information, you may contact us using the contact information below.
The security of your personal information is very important to us. We use reasonable and appropriate safeguards to protect your information, which includes physical, technical, and administrative measures. However, no method of transferring data over the internet or storing electronic data is entirely secure, so while we strive to use reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee security against all threats.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s online privacy. Our sites are not directed to children under the age of 13, and John A Warekois CPA, LLC will never knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 13.