Security. The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins, or that use thereof may result in damage to the User’s systems or operations. While John A Warekois CPA, LLC will implement reasonable precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, the User further acknowledges that John A Warekois CPA, LLC does not guarantee such events will not take place and that John A Warekois CPA, LLC will not be held liable for any such occurrences. The User shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any information or content downloaded from any John A Warekois CPA, LLC Web site or any other Web site accessed from any John A Warekois CPA, LLC Web site does not contain any virus or other computer software code or subroutine designed to disable, erase, impair, or otherwise damage its systems, software, or data, and the User shall indemnify, defend, and hold John A Warekois CPA, LLC harmless from any liability, claim, cost, or damage arising out of any third-party claim or suit caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
Web Site Use. This Web site and the material on this Web site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of John A Warekois CPA, LLC, except that Users are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web site or its contents are transferred to Users. The information on this Web site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship between you and John A Warekois CPA, LLC.
Prohibited Uses. You agree not to:
- Bypass or circumvent measures we may use to prevent, interfere or limit access to the Web site or any John A Warekois CPA, LLC network
- Use the Web site to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information
- Use the Web site to intercept, collect, or store personal information about other users
- Spam other users or take other actions that may affect the operation or enjoyment of the Web site by other users
- Access, monitor, or copy any content or information on the Web site using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means or any manual process
- Decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or content used in any part of the Web site or any John A Warekois CPA, LLC network
- Send a virus or use any malicious programs or techniques in connection with the Web site
- Overload or crash the Web site or any John A Warekois CPA, LLC server or network
- Engage in an excessively high volume of data transfers or bandwidth use, including without limitation by hosting a Web server, Internet relay chat server, or any other server via any use of the Web site
- Any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that is otherwise objectionable to John A Warekois CPA, LLC in its sole discretion
- Any commercial material or content (including, for example, funding solicitations, advertising, or marketing any goods or services)
- Any information you are prohibited from transmitting by contract or confidential relationship
- Any material that exploits or harms minors (any person under the age of 18), intentionally or unintentionally, including by exposing minors to content that is inappropriate, providing minors’ personally identifiable information, or seeking to obtain personally identifiable information from minors
- Any material that could harm the business, reputation, employees, subscribers, or facilities of John A Warekois CPA, LLC or any person at John A Warekois CPA, LLC
- Any material that infringes, misuses, or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of anyone, including rights of publicity and privacy
- Content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party
- Content that references other Web sites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers
- Content that contains computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files
Forums, Third-Party Sites, and Content. Posters to and hosts of forums on the Web site (e.g., blogs), even if John A Warekois CPA, LLC employees, are not authorized John A Warekois CPA, LLC spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of John A Warekois CPA, LLC. Content, data, services, and products of parties other than John A Warekois CPA, LLC may be displayed or made available through the Web site. You acknowledge that John A Warekois CPA, LLC is not a publisher of, does not control or endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any such third-party content. The Web site may contain links to Web sites operated by parties other than John A Warekois CPA, LLC. You acknowledge that John A Warekois CPA, LLC does not control those Web sites and is not responsible for their content, their privacy practices, or any other policies provided on those Web sites. John A Warekois CPA, LLC does not regularly review materials on Web sites linked to this Web site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web sites.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS. THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. JOHN A WAREKOIS CPA, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. JOHN A WAREKOIS CPA, LLC ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOHN A WAREKOIS CPA, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF JOHN A WAREKOIS CPA, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
DMCA Notice: Claims of Copyright Infringement. John A Warekois CPA, LLC respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with US Copyright laws. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). The DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under US copyright law have been infringed on the Internet. If you believe that material available on or through the Web site infringes a copyright of yours or any third party, please notify our designated agent, listed below. The notice must include the following information as provided by the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c) (3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably enough to permit the service provider to locate the material
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Our designated agent to address infringement notices under the DMCA is:
John A Warekois CPA, LLC
1150 Crater Lake Ave, Suite I
Medford, Oregon 97504
Phone: (541) 772-2410
Fax: (877) 975-7333
After receiving notice, John A Warekois CPA, LLC may remove or disable access to any infringing material as provided for in the DMCA.
The User acknowledges that electronic communications, databases, and Web sites are subject to errors, malfunctions, tampering, and break-ins. John A Warekois CPA, LLC is unable to guarantee that information submitted through this Web site for job purposes will be inaccessible by hackers. When submitting a job application to John A Warekois CPA, LLC, the User should not include any information of a sensitive nature—social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc. You agree John A Warekois CPA, LLC shall have no liability for any unauthorized access to any information you may submit to John A Warekois CPA, LLC.
In accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules, inquiries regarding individual license information may be submitted to John A Warekois CPA, LLC.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, scripts, graphics, images, site design, and “look and feel,” are the property of John A Warekois CPA, LLC and are protected pursuant to US and foreign copyright and trademark laws.
John A Warekois CPA, John A Warekois CPA, LLC, John Warekois CPA, LLC, John Warekois CPA, Oregontaxcpa are registered trademarks of John A Warekois CPA, LLC.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY STATEMENT
Securities industry regulations require that brokerage firms inform their clients of their plans to address the possibility of a business disruption that potentially results from power outages, natural disasters, or other events. John A Warekois CPA, LLC through Avantax Investment services SIPC has a comprehensive business continuity program in place.
THIRD-PARTY RANKINGS AND RECOGNITION
Third-party rankings or recognition by rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly-ranked adviser does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a certain level of performance or results. These rankings should not be construed as an endorsement of the adviser by any client nor are, they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Generally, rankings and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the adviser. A full discussion of the criteria used in making these rankings is available upon written request or by visiting the ranking organization or publication’s website.